i was given a word from God. from the lady that was teaching us about prophecy and hearing from God. It said Evangelist God+Science=miracles i am not sure what this means. I have been thinking about trying to set up some kind of conference when I get back. maybe this is the topic? let me know what everyone thinks.
Everyone Hears God! this is what we learned this week. Those voices that we continue to hush. may be God speaking into our lives and into others' lives. I'd like to encourage everyone to ask God to speak.... but then KILL THE VOICE THAT SAYS WHAT YOU HEAR IS NOT GOD!
I will be asking God for answers about the next step. One option that has come to my mind is to go with YWAM to Turkey to scout out what a Snowboarding DTS would look like there. This would be in january or february. SORRY MOM! lol This really excites me! I really have enjoyed hearing about what YWAM is about and what they want to do. But this is just one of many options.
We went snowboarding again yesterday at MT. Hutt. It was cloudy so I didnt get any good pictures. But hopefully you enjoyed the previous pictures.
I've received more clarity on the Kingdom of Heaven. I understand now that when God brings the Kingdom, it means that He is bringing a future reality into the present. That a life that will eventually come is brought into this life now. The "shalom" of the future to come today.
I am genuinly happy throughout all of the day. I'm hear with great people, learning alot, i dont even care that i sleep on bunkbeds lol. Happy to be where God wants me to be!
Saturday, July 4, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Amen to that!
ReplyDeleteI've thought about your word this week alot with Scott and his quadruple by-pass: God+science=miracles
ReplyDeleteHis story is a miracle and through the advanced medical world we live in, he is alive to tell it. God used the doctors to heal him.