So we had worship day yesterday. We had a journey through the new tabernacle Mark Parker was our leader through this all. We sang some songs, gave thanksgiving, offered praise, gave offerings, I gave my new ipod away because I felt God was leading me to a few days before.
I also offered my whole life to the Lord. We then had lunch and continued to give offerings. Many gave up money and their wallets, some their identity, some their lives. I felt that I should offer one of the staff, who doesn’t have any of the money for the outreach, to pay for whatever difference he comes up with on the last day he needs to pay.
I was immediately given an ipod by another student. :) we then went into sin offerings. We talked about sins we deal with, struggles we have with different things, there was so much healing done. Many people brought deep things that they hadn’t dealt with. Some needed to forgive, others to be forgiven. We then were baptized in the Holy Spirit.
Mark asked us if we wanted to speak in tongues. I said sure. As I was baptized in the Spirit, I began to speak in tongues. First it was just me, but 5 seconds into it the Spirit took over and made my mouth go crazy. I couldn’t really control my body. I was on my face in worship continuing to speak in tongues. I was overcome by the Spirit and was barely in control of what was going on. This continued for about 20 minutes I believe. It was the most full of the Holy Spirit I have ever been. We then prayed for each other for each of our sins and things we dealt with. We had communion.
Gave each other prophecies. We lined up in two lines and asked for God to speak. He spoke for the person behind us. Then we opened up the Holy of Holies and worshipped for a long time. This went on from 9am until 12 midnight. Very exciting. Very much healing. Clarity. People’s chains were broken. It was very good all together.
Saturday, July 11, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Things seem crazy man. I'm not sure what happened the other night with the phone, but it is a long way away, so it makes sense. You are going to have to explain all this to me sometime. I'm praying for you and can't wait to hang out when you get back. It's amazing hearing the excitement that you have for the things of God. It's very encouraging, but I'm trying to not be jealous of the pictures and the opportunity that your being blessed with. I will continue to communicate this way with you. Sorry I haven't until now, but things have been crazy here. My bachelor party is this friday at my bro's. He is just going to throw a party at the house for me. Nothing to big. I wish that you could be here for it, but I'm extremely excited to see what God is going to do in your life. Dude I'm getting married in 18 days. How freaking crazy! Love ya
ReplyDelete