im leaving today! I have about a 40 hr travel time. We are going through Hong Kong, then over to Nairobi, Kenya. We will be in a little town outside of Nairobi for about a month. Then we will drive to Uganda, for Uganda Plead the Cause. We will be there for two weeks then head back to Moombasa, Kenya for one week of ministry and another week of debrief and relaxation on the beach!
Please pray that our team works well together, seeks to bring the Kingdom of God, is able to LOVE above all else, seeks God consistently, enjoys Him thoroughly. That God uses us in amazing ways with signs and wonders. I prayed for 1000's of healings, so please join in on that prayer.
Also please pray that God will work out what I am doing after dts. I have been in contact with an organization called call2all.org It's a pretty long story, but God has given me a vision to do, exactly what they are doing! So please pray that I would be able to connect with them, figure out my role with the organization, and seek God throughout the whole thing.
Please check out call2all.org it is an amazing website focusing on bringing the gospel to all nations, through spiritual and physical needs. It is really beautiful and I can't wait to be a part of it.
Jordan
Friday, September 11, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment