Thursday, September 3, 2009

Intimacy and urgency!

We learned this week about getting to know God. That the chief end of man is to enjoy God! The point of us to be on earth is to enjoy GOD! thats cool! I got the words to describe my experience that I've had since I've been here. I realized that GOD is better than every pleasure on earth! That HE alone is better than sex, drugs, alcohol, fun, money, toys, everything! I'm trying to understand this more, but I think I believe it. I want to believe it more.
I am starting to understand that GOD can fulfill me more than anything else I have every experienced. The closer I get to HIM and the more I get to know HIM, I am just captivated by HIS love, HIS joy, HIS justice, HIS mercy, and so many other things.
We also went through the book of revelation and recieved clarity on what the different parts of it were. We learned an overview of it. It really isn't hard to understand.
Anyways I am going to Africa a week from tomorrow! i cant wait! GOD is going to do so many cool things with our group and through us. Pray that we learn to enjoy GOD more! and that the outpouring of that would be miracles, wonders, signs, and other amazing works. So that many others will get to know GOD more.

PLEASE PRAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment