Wednesday, July 22, 2009

AFRICA!

IM GOING TO AFRICA!

We just found out that 9 of us are going to Uganda and Kenya, Africa. Our team is amazing. I'm really excited to see what God does will do while we are there. I bought a camera that i will be documenting the rest of our time here in New Zealand and then the outreach in Africa. So I will try to upload pictures on here, but I am having trouble with videos. Please pray for our outreach, we want miracles to happen, people to be raised from the dead, healing, people being freed from demons, people coming to Christ, and many other things like this. We want the spirit to move in amazing ways and we are expecting many miracles.

Our leaders were praying for pastors... and i God brought me...hmmm. They thought there will be alot of preaching... spontaneous preaching... hmmm.. and I think im the one for that..interesting. I've already thought about subjects that I will teach on.. and be prepared on these subjects for these random events. Please pray for this.

If you have any ideas of what we should video tape please tell me. for example I will be doing before and after interviews with everyone. I would love more ideas to make an excellent documentary.

About 7 of us are going to a national park a couple hours away this weekend. So there will be pictures of that up soon.
God bless
Jordan

p.s. the pictures above are of our base and of the mountains down the street... check them out

1 comment:

  1. (mom miller) How very exciting for you. You are going to grow, learn, experience, serve. . . this is made for you, my friend. Love mar

    ReplyDelete