i signed up to go to Uganda and Kenya, Africa for outreach phase. I will be finding out in the next few days if I will be going there or not. Please pray that God sends me where He wants me to go and that the leaders will make right decisions in picking where each should go. thanks everyone. i would love if you would say hi in the comment section so I know who is reading these. Or sign up as a follower
Jordan
Monday, July 20, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

(this says "mom" because I'm signed up that way for my kids' blogs. So just know it's from "another mom.")Praying for God's very best for you. It's so exciting to hear what is happening. I know your family is missing you so much right now. But God will show up in amazing ways - He already has, right? Love you tons, mar
ReplyDelete