Some people and I went on a weekend trip to the northern part of the island to Abel Tasman National Park. We went to PuPu springs, the purest water in the world, went to Wharariki Beach, and to a sweet waterfall, forgot the name. The pictures are below. Most of them made it, but some failed to load.
We had a great time though experiencing God's beautiful creation!
Sunday, July 26, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Hey man it is so encouraging to read everything that your writing. I'm just here at camp going crazy doing all the finishing touches on the wedding stuff. I wish that you could be here again, but I'm SO happy for you, and what your doing. Remember when the ladies told you that you wouldn't believe them if they told you. Well I think this is it man. I know your gonna do amazing things for the Kingdom on this trip. I'm praying for you, and can't wait to see ya, so I can here all about it. Love ya man. 2 DAYS!!!!!
ReplyDelete