Monday, August 17, 2009

God Heals AGAIN!

God answered the prayer for Judson’s eyes. He went last night, unknowing to me, to get contacts fitted. He was able to see clearly for the first time in a long while with these new contacts on. He will receive soft contacts next week and when his eyes fully heal, he had a surgery a while ago, he will receive hard contacts. He will be able to drive again and function normally. He probably will have pretty good vision.

Yesterday we got 3 new teachers. One of them is named Emmy. She heard that God was moving last week through us as God healed several people. She said that she wasn’t going to say anything, but because she heard this, she decided to share that she has fibremiosis or some disease where she gets really tired and sick often. This morning we prayed for her, the pain in her legs left her instantly, for the last few hours she said that her body was trembling inside, I believe this is God working. I remembered how I was never able to eat an apple because I was allergic to them. My mom told me that it was because of fear and that if I pray against fear in Jesus name I can eat an apple. So I did and it worked. I no longer am allergic to apples, I eat them all the time now. But one day I became fearful of the allergic reaction of the apple, I started drinking water and eating other things to make sure I didn’t have a reaction. I definitely had a reaction, because I let fear in.

I encouraged her not to have doubt or fear in her situation. To not let satan have a foothold in her life. She then told me that she has had depression, fear, and doubt because she had a healing experience at the beginning of the year and it has come back. It has brought doubt and pain and depression with it. I told her to pray against these things in Jesus name.

No comments:

Post a Comment