I added more pics. Scroll down and check them out. We are going to Queenstown next week!
Our amazing chef Ali told me yesterday that while she was praying she thought of me and prayed for me. God said something like “I am glad you notice me when you see me!” That God is glad she notices Jesus when she sees Him… in me! Wow! How awesome. She said referring to my character that I am like Jesus.
Another girl later that night said almost the same thing. She told me how the other night in worship, she asked God what attracted her to me as a person. God told her that she sees Him in me. She sees God in me. That is cool!
The pastor told me the other day, after I gave the message at his church, Jordan- the river that brings life, and he sure did that today. This was also such a huge blessing.
I’ve already asked you all for money, but we need $65,000 New Zealand Dollars to have everyone go on outreach. That works out to about $43,000 US. I wanted to offer everyone a chance to give to this. If not, I fully understand. I would just like you to pray about it, if God puts it on your heart, ask for a name, and an amount. If you feel God is impressing this on you please respond to this blog and I can tell you how to get the money here.
Wednesday, August 5, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment