The finger of God is an amazing movie that has documented what God is doing in the world today. I recommend everyone watches it. I bought the audio book When Heaven Invades Earth by Bill Johnson and listened to it in three days it was so good.
I am praying as much as I can for my small group leader Judson’s eyes. He has had some stuff wrong with them for a while and at 27 he has the vision of a 60 year old. This prohibits him from driving, reading things, and just enjoying normal life. I am committed to praying for this until it is healed. Please pray as well. I really want this and I feel God does as well. Please dedicate some time to pray for him and the full restoration of his eyes.
This morning as me and a couple guys were prayin for him, the Holy Spirit became really heavy on me. The weight held me down on the couch I was sitting on. I felt like I was 500 lbs. It was really amazing and powerful. I definitely felt the presence of God. I also felt like I tasted God a little. This was a little different. In this moment I asked a guy I was praying with to get Judson so we could pray over him. We did and nothing happened. I still praise God even though he wasn’t healed.
Sunday, August 16, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment