Sunday, August 2, 2009

Taste and see that the Lord is good!

IF YOU HAVEN’T READ THE BLOG UNDER THIS. READ THAT ONE FIRST! THANKS

I’ve been getting the same revelation from God, almost 10 times now. People say “I listen when you talk.” People listen when you speak. Then they go into how powerful it was, or that I don’t speak a lot, but when I do it is meaningful. Another guy said I see you in a pastor role, speaking in front of people in conferences. Another said that that there was light all around me and the word was the light in front of me.
I’ve been being called Reverend Gibson, Pastor G, Preacherman.
Eph2:1-10
We have had such amazing worship over the last few days. I have been really enjoying God’s presence. Take some time today and enjoy Him. What is keeping you from God? Get rid of it! God has been speaking through me to our school. Our worship leader, has encouraged me to speak during our worship times. I did it last Friday and this Wednesday. I haven’t been this close to God ever in my life. The last couple weeks has brought me really close to God and I love it. I’ve been cutting off all sin and coming to God in worship. Focusing on Him more.
In Africa I will be a part of Plead The Cause Uganda. You can look it up on the internet if you want to know more about it. I will be doing some preaching in Africa. I am wondering if anyone has help in subjects for messages that I can prepare.
God has really been speaking to me lately. This morning He gave me words for our community, just because I asked.
DTS has been amazing. I recommend it to everyone that is reading this blog. It’s an amazing time to give to God to learn about Him, experience Him, and make amazing friends. There are several hundred DTS’s around the world that specify in different areas of interest. For example I am on the snowboarding DTS as most of you know. I encourage you to check out and search through the many different kinds of DTS’s that are available on the YWAM website. http://www.ywam.org/Searches/FindDTS.asp
Ive been learning about what the Kingdom of God is. I’m starting to understand it more. I “Get” the Kingdom. I understand it, and I can receive it.
Jesus is everything I need to become.

No comments:

Post a Comment